Saturday, February 2, 2008

it's been a long time

I have slacked severely on my food blogging duties. I'm doubtful anyone actually reads this anymore, since it's been... 3 months! But I assure you, I shall be much better and blog more often. I've got some new recipes to post, and excuses to make and photograph them! 

recipes coming up: 
Corn Chowder
Angel Hair with Cherry Tomatoes (so deliciously easy. the cherry tomatoes burst from being sauteed in a yummy broth. so good.) 
Slimmed Down Meatloaf with a super yummy mushroom tomato sauce

I'll be sure to get on all these recipes and blog much more this year. 
The only new thing I have to share is this amazing magazine called Cuisine at Home. We've stopped getting Bon Appetit because of all the ads and wasted space... but Cuisine at Home is free of ads, includes only recipes and a few little cooking tips. It's really an awesome thing to have. 

No comments: